sgh42 1 day Offline
robertoso 1 day Offline

More Users 
Status News:
View Thread
 Print Thread
Statii album
Retroron
hutty!! hutty!! hutty!!Angry Get in touch with Todd ASAP PLEASE!!
Edited by Retroron on 10-12-2008 00:32

ronniewatson1@aol.com
moo
HUTTY HUTTY HUTTY!!!
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86

http://web.me.com/themoo/moo_basses/Introduction.h
Retroron
HUTTY HUTTY HUTTY!!!!!!!

ronniewatson1@aol.com
Darren Goldsmith
Oi Oi Oi !!!!!
Status Series II - #397
Jonas Hellborg Signature
King Bass Prototype #1
King Bass Prototype #2
King Bass MkII Prototype #002 (The Stuttgart Bass)

Retroron
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GrinGrinGrinCool The 4 Musketeers?
Edited by Retroron on 11-12-2008 14:44

ronniewatson1@aol.com
moo
Grin
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86

Angry-Canuck
I have made a very sincere attempt to contact some members who were going to be added to the CD (despite the original count), however we are on a schedule and there is so much work going on behind the scenes, In order to make this happen we must press on.

4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses

Jd
I mailed you mine on Friday. Can you let me know if you got it?

J.
Status S2 Paramatrix.
Status S3.
Status S2.
GB Spitfire.
Fender Geddy Lee signature.
Amplification by TC Electronic.
Pants by M&S.

http://www.jamesdurand.co.uk
andre
As the CD progresses ... I have removed the player for the timebeing. It will be back of course with clips of the forthcoming album, so stay tuned !!
Edited by andre on 23-12-2008 13:20

http://www.ultimatelevel42.com
youngjr1
Any news or updates on the album release?

andre
I am sure Todd can give you more info, but we should be able to deliver by mid Feb latest!

Coincidently, Feb 14th is the 3 Year Statii Anniversary Wink

youngjr1
andre wrote:
I am sure Todd can give you more info, but we should be able to deliver by mid Feb latest!

Coincidently, Feb 14th is the 3 Year Statii Anniversary Wink

Excellent, thanks for the info Andre. That would be pretty cool if the release coincides with the anniversary!

Angry-Canuck
Gentlemen,

The Statii CD is something we can all say we are very proud of. At this point, sales seemed to have hit somewhat of a "lul".
I want to remind everyone, there was a lot of effort that went into making this happen based on 2 objectives. Unfortunately, for our very good friend Don Prince there were consequences that affected his life directly (and touched our lives) as per his sisters lost battle with cancer. We want to make our small but important contribution to fighting for a cause we all know is very real to any of us and we hope to continue this effort in the future.

This is not about pride or ego, but about doing anything at all possible to make a difference. We obviously have a good quality of life if we can have the time to chat about music and fine instruments. The CD is not just about the musicians playing, its about our collective character and values, which in my opinion are quite wholesome despite our silliness at times.

There was a large expense in making these CD's an object that one can hold and look at. We have not quite yet been able to reach the point of covering production costs, therefore, unable to achieve our goal of changing the ugly face of Cancer risk.

I ask you to please purchase a CD if you don't have one, and if you do have one, why not buy some copies for family and friends to express your pride in what our little community represents besides the desire for expensive gear and friendly banter?

Our original hopes were to accomplish 2 goals, make music (which obviously we all love doing) and expose our kindness vicariously through proceeds raised from our passion.
It is important that everyone knows, ALL PROCEEDS GO TO CANCER RESEARCH!!! There is no skimming or hidden accounting here!! EVERY penny above the actual cost of production will go to the Cancer Research Foundation.

These are tough times for many of us financially, but without health, finances are meaningless.

If you don't have a copy, buy one, if you have a copy, get a few more copies to get your friends and family involved to help us be part of change for less fortunate peoples ability to have a good quality of life, as we do.

Thanks in advance.

moo
Good words Todd... I'm selling here in the UK where most of our Statii members are living and I have sold but a handful!!

Come on people... no-one makes money here. I'm selling for £8. All that will go to Andrι and the charity so I pay £1 for every copy that goes out!

Drop me a PM if you don't have a copy!

Also, thanks to the people who have already bought a copy!

Smile

d4dve
Well said Todd!

Since I have no plausible excuse for not purchasing the Statii CD sooner, I can confirm that my order is placed and payment made with Sir Moo and I look forward to sampling the talent of fellow Statii members when the CD arrives.

I would compel those amongst our 901 members who have not yet purchased the CD to dig deep and do so for a very worthy cause.

Nuff said.
Stand and Deliver!

andre
d4dve - You're the star of the day ! Thanks !!
Edited by andre on 04-05-2009 09:28

travelingbassman
Moo has a copy on hold for me to pick up next time im down in london which wont be long.In the meantime please google" Myton Hospice",this is a very special place and the web site will explain all.One of the bands i work with are working with the fundraisers to organise a series of gigs for the charity and our objective is to raise 5k min a year from here on in.Its not about self publicity or getting paid(partly why i have not named the band) coz life cant all be about that stuff as many of you good people already know.Most every town has a facility like Myton Hospice that is dedicated to bringing some quality of life to the terminaly ill people that are suffering from cancer,so if you have a band. call that facility up and see if you can offer your services for free and try to give a little something back to your community.Please dont tell me im doing a cool thing,,, just read these words,pick up the yellow pages,find your nearest facility and make that call.Thank you for taking the time to read this and realising that for once i am not kidding about.Thank you. And dont forget to get your statii CD.
Edited by travelingbassman on 04-05-2009 00:02
Did you know that an over exposure to shit drummers can make you ill ,Sad

moo
travelingbassman wrote:
Moo has a copy on hold for me to pick up next time im down in london which wont be long.In the meantime please google" Myton Hospice",this is a very special place and the web site will explain all.One of the bands i work with are working with the fundraisers to organise a series of gigs for the charity and our objective is to raise 5k min a year from here on in.Its not about self publicity or getting paid(partly why i have not named the band) coz life cant all be about that stuff as many of you good people already know.Most every town has a facility like Myton Hospice that is dedicated to bringing some quality of life to the terminaly ill people that are suffering from cancer,so if you have a band. call that facility up and see if you can offer your services for free and try to give a little something back to your community.Please dont tell me im doing a cool thing,,, just read these words,pick up the yellow pages,find your nearest facility and make that call.Thank you for taking the time to read this and realising that for once i am not kidding about.Thank you. And dont forget to get your statii CD.

Good words Patrick!!

Angry-Canuck
Thanks guys, nice to have sincere people step up to the plate!

If anyone would like some copies to help promote our cause, don't hesitate to contact Retroron, Moo, Andre, or myself. We always welcome any assistance.

Thanks again Dave and Patrick.

Jd
I could try and sell some at gig's, if some one wants to send me some? we tend to get a few muso's and bass players interested in the Status brand come along, plus some of my students may be interested.

James.
Status S2 Paramatrix.
Status S3.
Status S2.
GB Spitfire.
Fender Geddy Lee signature.
Amplification by TC Electronic.
Pants by M&S.

http://www.jamesdurand.co.uk
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username