sgh42 1 day Offline
robertoso 1 day Offline

More Users 
Status News:
View Thread
 Print Thread
Statii album
andre
I am sure Moo can help James - Thanks for the offer!

Moo where are you Shock

http://www.ultimatelevel42.com
Danny
Most people know somebody with a link to a cancer charity, the hospices are fantastic, what about hospitals, or for that matter hospital radio? Most have a station?? The government are introducing their own Radio Station into my employment so I will push the statii album when they get to us. Have any been sold through the myspace page yet?
Basses by Status, Sandberg, Warwick, Music Man and Fender. Aguilar and Eden Amplification

www.paulhegleyband.com
travelingbassman
Thats an excellent idear Danny,if we all now bought 2 Statii CDs and took 1 copy to our local hospital radio station(for free,its only 8 quid afterall eh) sales of the CD would double and thousands more people would get to hear and enjoy the music on the CD!!!.By talking to the hospital DJs and explaining what its all about he would then have an opportunity to tell his listeners the story of how it came into existence,thereby creating a talking point and potentially selling more eh!,and so on and so forth.MOO,you now need to hold 3 copies for me and i will take 1 to Warwick hospital and 1 to Walsgrave hospital in Coventry ok,oh and the other 1 will be for me of course,now we are cooking on gas folks instead of rushing out to buy stuff because we got GAS,cheers
Did you know that an over exposure to shit drummers can make you ill ,Sad

Angry-Canuck
Great collective thinking guys!

Moo is in dispose until Thursday I believe, however, I Ronny has some CDs still available, he can be contacted to ship you out a few in the meantime.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses

moo
Sorry girls. Up to my eyeballs this week but will be on it next week. Will pop down and see James. Pop up to see Alex and anything else that needs to be done.

Patrick, talk to me if you need to meet etc.

And don't forget... Keep wearing lipstick, it puts the dogs off their scent!
Edited by moo on 05-05-2009 18:46
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86

http://web.me.com/themoo/moo_basses/Introduction.h
travelingbassman
Will be in touch soon Moo,cheers
Did you know that an over exposure to shit drummers can make you ill ,Sad

moo
travelingbassman wrote:

I await... Breath suitable baited!!

Wink
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86

Angry-Canuck
moo wrote:
travelingbassman wrote:

I await... Breath suitable baited!!

Wink

Smells like catfood....

Retroron
I think we should remember that a great deal of time and effort was put in to get the Statii CD project off the ground, and let's not forget that Andre has footed the bill for the production cost's!!

With that in mind, it's great to log on here and post away about new gear, and join in with the general banter etc, but is it really asking too much to ask forum members to stump up a few quid for a CD?

903 FORUM MEMBERS x 1 CD would be a big help!! To quote Jimmy Saville.......................

" Now Then, Now Then!! " " Come On Guys And Gals!! " Wink
Edited by Retroron on 07-05-2009 14:56

ronniewatson1@aol.com
Retroron
BUMP!!! Smile

ronniewatson1@aol.com
d4dve
I received my Statii CD on Thursday (thanks Matt!) and would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all those involved on what is undoubtedly a thoroughly professional job, even down to the clear cellophane wrapping on the CD case.

The CD insert is superb, with it's combination of pics and sleeve notes and the musical content a credit to the individual composers/players and of course the brilliance of Status basses.

If you haven't already purchased a copy, I would compel you to do so at the earliest opportunity.

Consider it as a small "thank you" for the privilege of being a part of such a fantastic community of fellow Status owners and feel the contentment of knowing that all the profits will benefit a very worthy cause.
Edited by d4dve on 08-05-2009 22:09
Stand and Deliver!

moo
d4dve wrote:
I received my Statii CD on Thursday (thanks Matt!) and would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all those involved on what is undoubtedly a thoroughly professional job, even down to the clear cellophane wrapping on the CD case.

The CD insert is superb, with it's combination of pics and sleeve notes and the musical content a credit to the individual composers/players and of course the brilliance of Status basses.

If you haven't already purchased a copy, I would compel you to do so at the earliest opportunity.

Consider it as a small "thank you" for the privilege of being a part of such a fantastic community of fellow Status owners and feel contentment of knowing that all the profits will benefit a very worthy cause.

Lovely words Sir!

Really glad you are enjoying it!

Retroron
Nice one d4dve! As Sir moo has already said, Glad you like it. Smile

ronniewatson1@aol.com
Angry-Canuck
d4dve wrote:

Consider it as a small "thank you" for the privilege of being a part of such a fantastic community of fellow Status owners and feel the contentment of knowing that all the profits will benefit a very worthy cause.

There you have it, let's get some more reviews!

andre
Some good reviews on iTunes would help as well Wink

http://www.ultimatelevel42.com
mewsie
Todd wrote:
without health, finances are meaningless.

thats it, right there.

well i've been offline for a while after moving house. but am now back it seems. an official status owner, and am after one of these here lovely cds.

i am going to have a damn good think about how i can pass this cd along to others, whether i do it as gifts or drum up others to buy them themselves. i have a few very vocal friends so i can feel a few phone calls coming on.

how is everyone doing on selling them?

Angry-Canuck
Those of you who have not purchased a CD, why?

pmaraziti
I'm lovin' the CD, well done to all contributors!

Is there a list of basses (e.g. models) used in each song?

Status KingBass Paramatrix

enzo
I thought there was a list of basses somewhere on the sleeve, but I could be wrong...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth

pmaraziti
ahhh.... I bought the "download" version on CDBaby... anybody has teh list at hand?

Status KingBass Paramatrix

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
The 2009 Statii CD
Copyright © The Statii Team 2006-2019 and Andrι Simha. All rights reserved