dood 15:54:44
DrDAV 17:56:00

More Users 
Status News:
View Thread
 Print Thread
Series 2 Fretless
alexcar6677
Thought my obsession was over, but i saw this and realised it's not, number 48, looks a little worse for wear, but I'll have to rectify that, and possible get it fretted

yum
alexcar6677 attached the following image:

status_007.jpg
[40.16kB]
KB Para S2 CH headless

enzo
You will never get rid of that obsession my friend. Great find!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth

me4bass
Frets Frown

Nooooo Shock

bassbus
Why would anyone want to put a new dome on St. pauls Cathedral? Or, perish the thought, get a new bass player in Level 42?Shock
Unfortunately for everyone else I own the best Status bass ever built. Pfft

YouTube - https://www.youtu...shelf_id=0

https://www.youtube.com/user/bassbus2/videos?shelf
alexcar6677
This bad boy finally turned up, has some nice features on it, the 1st is a solid lacquer on the thru neck graphite like the Strats used to have, the 2nd is the GMT knobs with the numbers on, i'v only ever see 1 like this before, belonging to MK, 3rd is the early flashing LED battery indicator, and the strangest is the circuit, it is definitely a Status circuit, but instead od Bass/Treble it's a parametric mid, very interesting
alexcar6677 attached the following image:

status.jpg
[69.79kB]
KB Para S2 CH headless

enzo
That is REALLY nice Alex! Can you explain a little more the parametric mid thing to the non expert chaps?
Speaking of the MK old SII, do you know by any chance which serial # was his? I do remember the knobs with the numbers...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth

alexcar6677
enzo wrote:
That is REALLY nice Alex! Can you explain a little more the parametric mid thing to the non expert chaps?
Speaking of the MK old SII, do you know by any chance which serial # was his? I do remember the knobs with the numbers...

Hi Enzo, no idea what serial number MK's was, the two knobs, one is a mid frequency, the other is cut and boost of that frequency

al
KB Para S2 CH headless

Damon
Does anyone know what happened to this bass after it left young Alex's hands?

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
The 2009 Statii CD
Copyright © The Statii Team 2006-2018 and André Simha. All rights reserved