TOMAS 11:37:23
creatixsi 12:37:03

More Users 
Status News:
View Thread
 Print Thread
2013 6-string, headless Status Stealth
TNBassMan
I am going through some serious downsizing as I don't play much any more. I have had this for a couple of years. I purchased it new from Status Graphite. It has mainly been played in my smoke-free home studio and smoke-free practice space of my last band. I have gigged with it about 20 times in smoke-free bars and outside venues.

It is a very versatile bass, you can get a wide variety of sounds from the 3-band EQ preamp with variable mid-frequency, onboard controls, pickup blend. Action is set low, the neck profile and bass balance makes it very comfortable to play.

Bass has Schaller strap locks. The Status strap shown in the pictures is included.

The bass will ship in the Status hard shell case shown in the pictures below.

Price is ***$2,000***and includes shipment anywhere in CONUS. Oversea shipment will incur an additional charge.

PayPal preferred but other payment options can be discussed.

Details:

Build completion date was June 24, 2013
Headless 6-String Status Graphite Active Bass
16.5 mm String Spacing
34" scale
24 frets
Phenolic Fretboard
Schaller Strap Locks, Chrome Hardware
Aqua Blue Tint
Weight is about 8.5 lbs
18 V EQ
3-band EQ with variable mid-frequency

For now, you can email me at davidbhedden@gmail.com if you want to see pictures. I will work on getting up some pictures latter this week.
Status Stealth 6, Clement Anne 6-string, LMIII amp, Mark Bass Speaker Cabinets, various pedals (always changing)

lowbhz
Definitely interested in this one.

TNBassMan
Email replied to, thanks
Status Stealth 6, Clement Anne 6-string, LMIII amp, Mark Bass Speaker Cabinets, various pedals (always changing)

TNBassMan
It is still available, a possible sale did not occur

TNBassMan
No longer for sale, I decided, once again, to keep it long term. It has once again become the bass I play 90% of the time

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
The 2009 Statii CD
Copyright © The Statii Team 2006-2017 and André Simha. All rights reserved