Andersson 20:57:58
7777777 1 day Offline
robedwar 1 day Offline
quenbrad 1 day Offline

More Users 
Status News:
View Thread
 Print Thread
New Status T-Bass 5-string for sale (again!)
lowregisterhead
Back up for sale due to a time waster!!

A new Status T-Bass 5-string in gloss black metallic finish. J-J pickup config with 2-band EQ, 18-volt circuit, 34" scale, 24 fret, 18mm string spacing at the bridge, weighing 4.5kg on my digital bathroom scales.

I bought this new from Status only a few weeks ago, but try as I might, it's just not for me. You can still see it on their website under Online Shop/Stock Basses. Comes complete with a Status branded Hiscox case, paperwork, allen keys, and even the Hotwire strings it came fitted with. Currently strung with D'Addario EXL170's.

Completely as new, never gigged. Price now £1750. Sorry, but I'm not looking for any trades.

i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/lowwregisterhead/IMG_0611%201_zpsgfwybvpl.jpg
i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/lowwregisterhead/IMG_0612%201_zps478wyfvo.jpg
i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/lowwregisterhead/IMG_0613%201_zpsmiqwbkmn.jpg
i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/lowwregisterhead/IMG_0614%201_zpsghsgggfk.jpg
i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/lowwregisterhead/IMG_0615%201_zpssmudqb5q.jpg
i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/lowwregisterhead/IMG_0616%201_zps3xolv5na.jpg
i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/lowwregisterhead/IMG_0617%201_zpsubkhevaq.jpg
Edited by lowregisterhead on 17-05-2018 08:46

Danny
Wow, very nice, what a shame, did you not try one first?? Curious to know why it's just not happening for you? Is it the scale length?

Looks lovely btw, I don't think it'll be around long.

Where are you based?
Basses by Status, Sandberg, Warwick, Music Man and Fender. Aguilar and Eden Amplification

www.paulhegleyband.com
lowregisterhead
Danny wrote:
Wow, very nice, what a shame, did you not try one first?? Curious to know why it's just not happening for you? Is it the scale length?

Where are you based?

String spacing - I never learn! I'm in possession of a pair of gorilla mitts that struggle with anything less that 19mm...
Edited by lowregisterhead on 14-05-2018 17:30

lowregisterhead
Back up for sale due to a time waster.... :-(

lowregisterhead
Danny wrote:

Where are you based?

Just outside Woking in Surrey, close to junction 10 of the M25. Drop me a PM if you fancy dropping by for a try out!

lowregisterhead
Danny wrote:

Where are you based?

Sorry, I'm answering your questions in stages! As to trying one out first, there weren't any T-basses anywhere near me to try as far as I was aware, so apart from taking a trip to Status in Colchester, which wasn't logistically possible at the time, I had to just take a punt. It didn't pay off in this instance, but someone's going to benefit financially by getting a new bass at several hundred quid off list price...

Danny
Ahh, yeah that's a real shame for you. Great price, wish I was in a position to grab something like that, it's so nice and a bit unique.

I've kind of regressed to cheaper basses again. Currently can't put down a cheap fender that I just hot rodded with decent pups and a bridge upgrades!
Basses by Status, Sandberg, Warwick, Music Man and Fender. Aguilar and Eden Amplification

www.paulhegleyband.com
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
The 2009 Statii CD
Copyright © The Statii Team 2006-2018 and André Simha. All rights reserved