Hello from Munich

Last updated on 5 years ago
stockistocki
Posted 7 years ago
Started playing bass in 2011 without any musical pre-knowledge - thanks to all the guys on youtube :-). My first equipment was an Ibanez SRX 360 with Eden WTX 264 and Markbass Traveller 1x12. 2 years later I extended my equipment with a Carvin SB4000, Eden WT 550 and a Markbass 2x12. Then I heared that 10" responds faster. So I added an Eden EX 4x10.
In 2012 I went to a professional bass teacher. He owns actually 7 Status basses and his wife has 5. You can imagine that this is very inspiring. CouldnĀ“t resist. Ordered January 2016 a S2 classic headless, neckthrough, chrome hardware and silver metallic lacquer. Deliverd June 2016 I was more than happy with the bass but couldnĀ“t find my sound with my Eden equipment (too much Eden Sound instead of the real sound of a status). Testing Testing Testing ... new hardware and landed finally at Glockenklang. You have to try the combination of a Status bass with a Glockenklang Blue Sky amp combined with a Take 5 Neo cabinet. You can hear every tone the comes out of the bass - but also every mistake you make. Encourages you to pracitce even more.

My set on Facebook/Statii
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206807316820919&set=gm.10158136537405123&type=3&theater
S2 Classic @ Glockenklang Blue Sky - Take 5 Neo
KalwynnKalwynn
Posted 7 years ago
Hello from France, welcome :)
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 7 years ago
Glockenklang are serious amps, expensive though! I like Vanderkley for pure sound, made in Holland.
Great to be inspired, I was like that after visiting Moos :D
Posted 7 years ago
Hallo from Italy!!!
Can you advice me of nice bass gear shop in Munich?
I'll be there next week:)

Dave
F
Frank Klein
Posted 5 years ago
Hi stocki,
I'm from the Stuttgart area. I plan to order a new Status bass. I'm looking for some help and advice with the configuration. I would be looking forward to contact an experienced player in Germany. Can you help? thx frank
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator