Bassworld Bash - 17 March 2007

Last updated on 17 years ago
HotTubesGroovesHotTubesGrooves
Posted 17 years ago
Would love to come but its an 8 hour round trip, plus band practice is booked tomorrow :(
www.myspace.com/bassmonkey1985
www.myspace.com/twodayrule
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
I should be there,,, with my kingbass & the Ashbory B)
KingBass Prototype 4, MooWood KingBass, Streamline
MertonMerton
Posted 17 years ago
Have fun everyone. I can't go coz of giggage :(

But I'll see y'all in a month at HTG's gig in London :D
www.bitd.co.uk
merton.bitd.co.uk
Retroactive J / Ashdown amplification and BarefacedBass cabs
HotTubesGroovesHotTubesGrooves
Posted 17 years ago
Crikey! All this talk of people coming to one of my gigs out of choice! I might die of shock! :o ;)
www.myspace.com/bassmonkey1985
www.myspace.com/twodayrule
special-boyspecial-boy
Posted 17 years ago
Very sad I can't make it. We almost flew over too, as it was also my fiance's daughters' birthday yesterday and she lives in Northampton. Maybe next time... I should try and make sure the time we spend in the UK ties up with the next one. Right now, it is 5am and I am up working on Saturday, which is why I am not there.

I think I might just have to find the time to turn everything up loud and play for a bit. That always makes me feel better.

I will also console myself with the fact that this weekend the F1 season starts again, though Sadly without 'the boy'. Kimi and Ferarri? It's just not right!

Anyway, all of you who are going, have loads of fun and some nice dark brown lemonade. Don't get me wrong, I love the red 'beer' they have over here, but sometimes there ain't nuffin like a good pint...

Keith
Edited by special-boy on 16-03-2007 16:58, 17 years ago
andreandre
Admin
Posted 17 years ago
So how was the Bash ? Pictures would be nice for those of us who couldn't make it !
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
Who needs pictures when we have Trev's video?

Nice work Trev. There's a good bit with Dood from Bassworld playing Will's Black Beauty and a really goodbit of jamming at the end with Ari on an upright and Bassjamm on a normal bass.

It was a really good day with a good turnout of Statii members and overall about 50 bassists in attendance. Some amazing kit. Fuels the GAS though! Apart from the Stremaliner I now have another couple of basses on the shopping list, perhaps it is just as well i am potless at the moment!

The day also showed that it isn't talent or playing ability that helps you fit in on a day like this but a shared passion for bass. Really top bunch of people.

Next one should be in September and I'll post the date here when it is booked. Hope to see more of you there.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator