Jaydee Roadie II for sale

Last updated on 4 years ago
Garbo28Garbo28
Posted 4 years ago
If anyone is interested; a lovely Jaydee Roadie II has come up for sale (see link below). I know its a great bass as I used to own it :)

I did a lot of work to it (well the lads at Jaydee did). When I got it, someone had ripped out the handmade pickups and put in some cheap horrible electronics, including an active circuit even the Russian military couldn't identify! All the brass was tarnished, it hadn't seen a polishing cloth in years. The guys at Jaydee made new pick ups and covers, rewired the bass and cleaned and polished every component and when they put it back together it was astounding. I played it for a few years, but unfortunately family financials come first and I had to let it go.

So pick up a bargain (given this is 1984 vintage and a new one will set you back £1320 and you will be waiting about 2 years!) its up for £995.

Enjoy

https://www.andybaxterbass.com/collections/other-basses/products/1984-jaydee-roadie-supernatural-passive
sgh42sgh42
Posted 4 years ago
*Basses*
GB Rumour (2010) . . . . : . . . . :

*Amplification*
Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2 Head
Vanderkley 212MNT Cab

I am the greatest bass player in my house apart from my fish.
Garbo28Garbo28
Posted 4 years ago

Thank you sgh42 :)
andreandre
Admin
Posted 4 years ago
Add one string and I'll grab it ! :o
Garbo28Garbo28
Posted 4 years ago

andre wrote:
Add one string and I'll grab it ! :o

I'm sure if you ask nicely they will put an extra string in the case, you just wont be able to use it on the bass that's all :)
andreandre
Admin
Posted 4 years ago
Ha ha !!!
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 4 years ago
Lovely bass.

Shouldn't hang around for too long!!
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
TheGreekTheGreek
Posted 4 years ago
I hate seeing ads like this...sold both of mine for significantly less than this...
Success is no accident, it is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. (Pele)
N
Noehrshaw
Posted 4 years ago
Is this still for sale?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator