Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: Moo??????????????????????

Posted by moo on 14-07-2011 13:17

Totsch wrote:

moo wrote: You're all very kind... Thank you! Now stop with the crap and send me my birthday prezzies... Anything with a 'Status' on it! Wink
Happy birthday, Moo! You want something with "Status" on it? Ok, here's your birthday tune: http://soundcloud.com/totsch/moos-bir...s-birthday It would be a whole song if you were a girl. Pfft Sorry, not the best sound... It's a "one-shot-on-the-fly-loop"... After 30 seconds you may press "stop". It's just a short loop. Sorry, no use of the whammybar this time...Angry And... cough, cough, sorry for playing with a pick...Pfft (Btw: This is my S-2 with the inverted P-style pickup.)
hahaha Superb piece, I'm very honoured! Thank you very much Sir. Smile

Posted by moo on 14-07-2011 13:19

taz154b wrote: Happy birthday to you! If you don't get what you want for your birthday call Rob and order it ( on someone elses charge card, they will understand)
Already tried that but Rob's such a 'stick in the mud' when it comes to names on credit cards!!! "Moo... Who is Alfonso Pedrolini?" "ummmmmmmm, my grandad?" Frown