Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: kingbass black beauty gold bridge wanted

Posted by hen barn on 16-11-2011 10:28

im trying to locate a gold bridge to change my BB back to the orginal look. any idea where i can get one?

Posted by moo on 16-11-2011 12:48

hen barn wrote: im trying to locate a gold bridge to change my BB back to the orginal look. any idea where i can get one?
ummmmmmm the only place is Status! Hardware on its own is as common as rocking horse sh**!

Posted by hen barn on 16-11-2011 18:59

Ummmmmm think that must have been the first lace I tried! Rob told me they do not sell old bridges !! hence HELP!! My BB does look amazing with all black but I want to go back to the original .

Posted by moo on 16-11-2011 19:17

hen barn wrote: Ummmmmm think that must have been the first lace I tried! Rob told me they do not sell old bridges !! hence HELP!! My BB does look amazing with all black but I want to go back to the original .
Yup, that's why I wrote the second line! Can't Rob convert it to take the newer hardware? Can't be that much difference can there?

Posted by hen barn on 17-11-2011 12:14

No he's said they won't fit. So maybe get I will get plated ? I some had a Bb will all gold knobs as well so I could what it looks like??