Level 42 live...

Last updated on 18 years ago
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
Hello all

i just remembered (silly moo) that my buddy is a tour manager and his best buddy does Level 42. he got me some nice free tickets last time... and the time before etc. etc.

watch this space as i'm trying to organise something for a few of us.

i'll let you know as and when i know more.

:D

Matthew
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
andreandre
Admin
Posted 18 years ago
COUNT ME IN !!!!!!
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
Me too. Have seen them and also Mark King on his own a number of times. Excellent every time.B)
RobJRobJ
Posted 18 years ago
I'm in as well moo. Just stop by and give me a lift on the way, I can of course stand by the side of the road on I-5 with my thumb out if that makes it easier. :D
IrishbassIrishbass
Posted 18 years ago
Unbelievable offer Moo........if it does come to pass please put me on your list, have'nt seen Marky Mark live since 1986 when they played in Galway...My all time Bass Hero and Level 42 ranks right up there in my top bands list....best live band I've ever seen!!
Kind regards
Dave.B)
johnghjohngh
Posted 18 years ago
Moo this is a great idea, count me in. Last time I saw Level 42 was at the NEC in Birmingham, you needed binoculars to see the band. Be good to meet up with the Statii guys and Gals.

John:)
Col BCol B
Posted 18 years ago
Moo

Please count on me,awesome
Hope that everyone is well. Are we all getting together at some point?? Would be superb to see all again
Cheers
ColB)
Col BCol B
Posted 18 years ago
Just
Thinking as well, normally I can get hold off quite a few tickets for F1 at Silverstone as its just down the road from me. I will throw this open as well. Last year on the day we had abount 7 or 8 spare and wasted.
I'll keep you posted nearer the time
Col
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.