defo just a feeler at the moment...

Last updated on 16 years ago
A
ant80
Posted 16 years ago
as my business takes hit after hit ,i fear i might have to part company with my recently acquired s2 bolt on........5months old and defo a one off as far as i know..don't realy wanna get peoples hopes up etc,but i need to know realy if theres any interest and what kinda money...
You do not have access to view attachments
@
@mikepbass
Veteran Member
Posted 16 years ago
Wow... I never thought you would sell her. Well, I am sorry to hear about your circumstances and if theres anything I can do, which i doubt there is, Ill help you all I can. That bass truely is remarkable and I know how much of a shame it would be to you if you were to sell it..

All the best
thumperthumper
Posted 16 years ago
Nice bass! How much are you going to ask for it?
...be kind to each other...
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 16 years ago
That would really blow if you do have to sell, it is such an elogant looking bass, as I mentioned to you before that colour looks so thick..
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 16 years ago
Really sorry you're in this position buddy.

I'm sure the forum will help as and when needed... Pop a price up so people can start thinking about what they have to get together...

Lovely rare bass.
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
A
ant80
Posted 16 years ago
thanks for the wonderful comments everyone....i'm hope'n that things take a better turn soon and i can hold on to her...but not looking too good at the mo..i'd be looking for about £1200 probably,case strings and postage all in....that finish has to be seen to be believed to be honest..
L
Lynottfan
Posted 16 years ago
That is a beauty mate, sad to hear about your circumstances, and whilst I would not wish to gain from your hardship as such, I may have a bit of spare cash, need to consult the chancellor (The mrs) will pm if you need me to..
Johnny the Fox
A
ant80
Posted 16 years ago
thanks again guys...it's looking good like i can hang on to her (at least for the next 3 months anyhow)i got the rent together for my shop by liquidating other assets..phew,hope i haven't got up anyones noses by putting it up in here.i realy was at the end of my tether...
D
Dave Pickering
Posted 16 years ago
Nice one - I for one am (very) pleased that you'll be able to keep her - she obviously means a lot to you!! :):)
MertonMerton
Posted 16 years ago
Nice bass, glad you can currently hold onto it, but as Moo has already said, I'm sure we could find a way to help out amongst us lovely folk on here :)
www.bitd.co.uk
merton.bitd.co.uk
Retroactive J / Ashdown amplification and BarefacedBass cabs
L
Lynottfan
Posted 16 years ago
Nice one mate, glad it has worked out and the bass is safe:). take care.
Johnny the Fox
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator