Last updated on 18 years ago
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
Wash your mouth out!!!!

:@

There's a Warwick Buzzard in The Bass Centre

:)
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
Paul_CPaul_C
Posted 18 years ago
there is, I picked it up a week or so ago and didn't like the neck on it ..

.. or the price ;)

P.
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
was it like the neck on Tancs, Warwick, I was very surprised how different (chunky) it was compared to my thumb...

musd pop down to the Basscentre to have ago though ;)
KingBass Prototype 4, MooWood KingBass, Streamline
SteveSteve
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
I keep hearing people go on about W Thumb basses - I really dont see the appeal! I've played a 5 string one a while back, it was beautiful (the sort of... waxy red finish) but sounded like an OLP.
Status S2 5 String Fretless 'Moo-wood'
Status S1000 rebuild
Fender Strat - Fretted
Shadow Superstrat Guitar - Fretless
Ibanez RG Electric of some sort
Avalon As-101CE Electro-Acoustic Guitar

I've owned 5 Statii so far, with 2 at present....
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago

Paul_C wrote:
there is, I picked it up a week or so ago and didn't like the neck on it ..

.. or the price ;)

P.

Just been doen the Bass Centre & had a go on the Warwick Buzzard, The neck was to fat & its way to expensive:o:o:o:o
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
I was at the Bass Center with Trev and as for the Warwick Buzzard I love the shape but it needs to be made of graphite! ;) And a lot less than the £3,000 asking price!
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
but it did look coolB)
J
jman01
Posted 18 years ago
What is going to be held in germany ? What is WM ? and where and when is it going to be held ?

I am traveling there this summer, just caught my interest.
senmensenmen
Posted 18 years ago
JMan,
world soccer championships.
This time in Germany, from beginnung of June to beginning of July.

Oliver
MattheusMattheus
Posted 18 years ago
This is gonna be a 'hot' summer! First the HOT Stati meeting in Holland with Heineken, hoola girls and perhaps a few basses.... and also the world soccer championship in Germany... and me myself having a fully loaded agenda (and I don't want to miss a soccer game!!)
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
We have had to arrange flights for a work trip to Portugal so as to avoid clashing with possible England games! How sad are we. Let's just hope we don't end up playing Portugal that weekend!
J
jman01
Posted 18 years ago
Ah i see..

On the subject of Germany, do you know of any great musical instruments shops in Berlin and Munich ?

I was thinking of finding a great shop where high end basses and amps/accessories are sold... i am familiar with The Lindberg(sp) shop in Munich, but im gonna spend the majority of the time in berlin, so if you guys know of any music stores around munich and Berlin, it would be great.. thank you
MattheusMattheus
Posted 18 years ago
Recently I visited the Musik Produktiv store in Ibbenburen, but that store isn't what it used to be. But when you're close to the Netherlands you could also visit the Bass Connection! The owner, Edwin van Huik, is a very gifted player and he has a very nice collection in the store!
senmensenmen
Posted 18 years ago
Mattheus,
Edwin is a very good friend of mine and his collection is really great

Oliver
G
gobasserk
Posted 18 years ago
Hi JM01, go to www.station-music.de It should be at least "in the area" of Munich and it's the shop with the most expensive basses in Germany.. Cheers, Ingo
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
I picked up the Warwick Buzzard & I've picked up a Status Buzzard!

not even a close contest.

Probably the same as putting Steven Hawking in the ring with Mike Tyson!

But hey, Warwick have lots of money so they can 'muscle' any situation they want!!

:@
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
I was very disappointed in the Warwick Buzzard I had a go on, it was heavy bulky & had a fat neck!
senmensenmen
Posted 18 years ago
G, yeah,
that was why I sold my Warwick Buzzard Limited S/NO 3. If I want to play hockey I would rather use a hockey stick.....

Oliver
SteveSteve
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
I played cricket with my s2000 once :) Pretty good if you ask me
Status S2 5 String Fretless 'Moo-wood'
Status S1000 rebuild
Fender Strat - Fretted
Shadow Superstrat Guitar - Fretless
Ibanez RG Electric of some sort
Avalon As-101CE Electro-Acoustic Guitar

I've owned 5 Statii so far, with 2 at present....
D
Davide
Posted 18 years ago
hello i'm Davide, i need to know the year in base of the serial number of the Status Energy
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator