Prototype Stealth

Last updated on 15 years ago
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Reading an oldish bass magazine today, surprised that the old girl of rock Suzi Quatro was using a Stealth bass with a wood body, maple top in a redish sunburst, she said it had a wonderful neck, great tone and also had a headed 5 string version. Does anyone know if Status had 'em back or did she keep them. She was known for using old Fenders but in the interview she really rated the prototype basses she had.

On the note of old mags, I have many, many old Bassist magazines going back 6-8 yrs and quite a few of the Bass Guitar Mag. I may have a flip through and see if there are any old reviews of Stati bass. I will be looking to get rid of them soon, I may dump them at the Status factory if Dawn lets me so people could pick through them on visits and take what they want??
andreandre
Admin
Posted 15 years ago
Hey Danny very interesting! However if you do find old magazines I would really love to scan them for the archives !!
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Sure, I can do that. Just Status related though I presume?
andreandre
Admin
Posted 15 years ago
Yes please Danny! Thanks a bunch !
OutToPlayJazzOutToPlayJazz
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Digging up an old thread here, as I answered something similar on TB, but here's the bass in question...

i98.photobucket.com/albums/l259/OutToPlayJazz/suzi_q_2007_051.jpg
i98.photobucket.com/albums/l259/OutToPlayJazz/Suzi_Quatro_at_AIS_Arena_02.jpg
Status S2-Classic, Enfield Lionheart Prototype, MusicMan Classic Sabre, Fender Classic Player Rascal
T
Trev
Posted 15 years ago
That's neat; I really love your Tiger feet!

...oh wait: wrong band!
andreandre
Admin
Posted 15 years ago
Nice pics Rich !
Danny any chance to see some scans ? Please don't drop them at the factory otherwise they will end up ... in the "boxes of magazines that nobody wants to scan" ;)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator