Bergantino IP112 - buy or trade

Last updated on 15 years ago
A
alanbass1
Posted 15 years ago
Looking for a Bergantino IP112 powered cab and EX112 extension cab. Good price paid - also some good trade bait available.
R
ricstave
Posted 15 years ago
This is an excellent setup - I've had mine for over 3 years now, and sold off almost every other piece of bass amplification and cabinetry I had cuz I couldn't justify keeping stuff I wasn't going to use. This combination has power, portability, and the option to just bring the IP if you don't need the full rig.

Best of luck - I'm sorry, but mine stays where it is! ;)
(If I hear of one, I'll pass along the info..)

~ric
A Stealth 6 for a Streamline 5? Hmmmm.....

Here are some of my bands...
www.initiationmusic.com
www.myspace.com/thediscoduckband
www.myspace.com/ledzeptributecoda
Back To The Bars {on Facebook}
A
alanbass1
Posted 15 years ago
Thanks Ric. If nothing turns up this month I will be down at Bassdirect ordering a new set. As an aside, what sort of handles are on the IP112 as these aren't shown in any picture and 50lbs is still a fair weight to carry.
T
travelingbassman
Posted 15 years ago
Mark at Bassdirect put my S11 through a couple Bergantino cabs a couple days back and i have to say it sounded great,and he loved the S11 aswell.cheers
Did you know that an over exposure to shit drummers can make you ill ,Sad
A
alanbass1
Posted 15 years ago
Which cabs?
T
travelingbassman
Posted 15 years ago
I live 5 mins from the shop,i gotta pop round there tomorow and will get the spec for you alan.Mark is tottaly happy for you to try out antyhing you like whilst there with any bass you want to try or bring your own no drama.As a long time Trace Elliot user(abuser) i cant help but being amazed at the huge volume and clarity that these little cabs produce and im also strongly thinking about aquireing a new rig thats a hell of alot easier to get around and still produces an excellent sound with the nessacery volume i need to underpin a 3 peice rock covers band without breaking up.Its true theyre not cheap but quality never is eh
Did you know that an over exposure to shit drummers can make you ill ,Sad
R
ricstave
Posted 15 years ago

alanbass1 wrote:
Thanks Ric. If nothing turns up this month I will be down at Bassdirect ordering a new set. As an aside, what sort of handles are on the IP112 as these aren't shown in any picture and 50lbs is still a fair weight to carry.

Mine, being 3 years old, are the 'previous version', not like the newer deeper ones - they both have a single strap handle centered on the top. The current deeper -ER versions look like they would have the same handle, as I don't see anything on the sides in the pics on the website.

I pick up one in each hand and walk, or pile the 2 + my 4 space rack on a small foldup dolly with my basses over the shoulder (double gigbag) for one trip in and out.

A few weeks ago I was playing a show in a club, and after the 1st set a guy came up and complimented my tone - I had seen him standing center/back for most of the show. When we started the 2nd set, I turned around to make an adjustment to our lead singer's vocal on our PA board, and noticed that I never plugged my Bass line preamp out into the PA - everything the guy was hearing the 1st set came from the cabs on the stage!

I love this rig....
A Stealth 6 for a Streamline 5? Hmmmm.....

Here are some of my bands...
www.initiationmusic.com
www.myspace.com/thediscoduckband
www.myspace.com/ledzeptributecoda
Back To The Bars {on Facebook}
A
alanbass1
Posted 15 years ago

travelingbassman wrote:
I live 5 mins from the shop,i gotta pop round there tomorow and will get the spec for you alan.Mark is tottaly happy for you to try out antyhing you like whilst there with any bass you want to try or bring your own no drama.As a long time Trace Elliot user(abuser) i cant help but being amazed at the huge volume and clarity that these little cabs produce and im also strongly thinking about aquireing a new rig thats a hell of alot easier to get around and still produces an excellent sound with the nessacery volume i need to underpin a 3 peice rock covers band without breaking up.Its true theyre not cheap but quality never is eh

Thanks for the offer. I recently went down to Bassdirect and purchased my first 5 string, a Clover. I tried every 5 stringer in the shop and Mark is a real nice guy. Likely I will go the buy new route when I get paid in June - interesting to note that the new version have deeper cabs. Maybe my Kingbass will be ready when I make the trip :D:D:D
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator