My new status

Last updated on 14 years ago
M
musicman5
Posted 14 years ago
just bought me a new Status Series 2 Five string, fretted, headless, bolt on. Been playing a Musicman5 and a Kubicki x factor for many years.
Anyone want to enlighten me on the pros and cons of my, soon to be, new bass in comparision to my current bundles of joy.
Can wait for my new arrival!!

Decision decisions!!!
Edited by musicman5 on 22-06-2010 09:49, 14 years ago
OutToPlayJazzOutToPlayJazz
Veteran Member
Posted 14 years ago
Congrats on your purchase - Only thing I can see is that you'll be blowing dust off of the Kubicki & Stringray because you'll only want to play your Status bass :)

We are all hungry for pics of Status basses here, so make sure you do us some nice pics B)
Status S2-Classic, Enfield Lionheart Prototype, MusicMan Classic Sabre, Fender Classic Player Rascal
youngjr1youngjr1
Veteran Member
Posted 14 years ago
Is this on order from the factory? When are you expecting it? Congrats...but as per the usual unspoken forum rule, no pics=no bass. :)
M
musicman5
Posted 14 years ago
Indeed, it is as I expected and I have little doubt that my other lifelong companions will soon take 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place. Bass should be with me on the weekend at which time I shall fulfill the unwritten rule and get some pics of her up on here. I have a late 90s T bass with status hyperactive pickups and have always been amazed by their power so am waiting with baited breath for this beaut....... And can't wait to break my graphite virginity!!!
OutToPlayJazzOutToPlayJazz
Veteran Member
Posted 14 years ago
Sounds nice! What sort of age is your new bass? Is it one of the older 15mm spacing Series 2 models, or the more modern S2-Classic with the 3-band preamp and mid switch?
Status S2-Classic, Enfield Lionheart Prototype, MusicMan Classic Sabre, Fender Classic Player Rascal
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator