Hi! (Worning! bad english :p)

Last updated on 18 years ago
StianStian
Posted 18 years ago
I'm a norwegian 19er, 1987mod, which makes me younger than most of themoo's basses :p have been snooping around the site for about a month now. Great site by the way! :D
Started playing many years back, don't remember exactly when. My father has always been playing so I just pick up one of his basses and started :P
I own a goodold fretless 4string fender jazz bass ca 1975-78mod, my first bass, which i inherited from my old man. It palys realy good and has a fretless sound i love!
When I started gigin for real in my mid teens i found the fender a bit on the heavy side, so I picked up my fathers statii 5 string :D (he never got it back:P) I guess he got fed up cus a few months ago he tracked down a used empathy that was for sale, showed it to me and the next day I found my self on my way to the bank :P Have been sorting out a few hickups in the electrical department, (replaced the batteryboxes). Got it fixed a week ago and DAMN! My god it plays like a dream! The action is so incredible low, it plays light as a fether and the sound!! *shiwers* It looks good too! :D can't compare to the fender or even my fathers all wooden bolt-on statii... It's unbelievable!! (have been playing 24/7 ever sins :p) Now evryones happy :) I'v got my own statii and my father has got his own back :p though he is rather envious :D
Here is my statii!
Empathy 5 string. Mid nineties, gaphite trough neck, flamed-maple facings with a bartolini 18V 3-band pre-amp. #2456.
My precious! :D
i74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/Stian_1987/658c4a3d.jpg

-Stian-
AndyAndy
Posted 18 years ago
Hey stian,
Nice empathy you have here!
StianStian
Posted 18 years ago
Thanks again Go :D
I love it to bits!
Lets see some pictures of your fender/stati! :)
SteveSteve
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
Very nice facing, once again :P
Status S2 5 String Fretless 'Moo-wood'
Status S1000 rebuild
Fender Strat - Fretted
Shadow Superstrat Guitar - Fretless
Ibanez RG Electric of some sort
Avalon As-101CE Electro-Acoustic Guitar

I've owned 5 Statii so far, with 2 at present....
AndyAndy
Posted 18 years ago
I'll take few pics I promess!
Edited by Andy on 25-06-2006 04:28, 18 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator