Hello People

Last updated on 18 years ago
johnghjohngh
Posted 18 years ago
A big hello to everyone in the world of Statti ! Andre and team, well done on an excellent site. I live in the UK in Derbyshire, I have 3 Statti, a S2 4 string headless bolt on, a 6 string Eclipse in Walnut, and a S2 5 string through neck with green front and side led's and finished in Burr Madrone. I tend to play the 5 string most of the time because the 6 is a bit of a handfull and if I play the 4 I miss the bottom "B".
Once I get around to it later in the week I will get some pics fired off and show em off on the site ! I've been playing for about 25 years and at present I play through a Hartke 350 watt head and have a 1x15 transporter cab, I plan on getting a 2x10 cab next month to complete the set up. More from me later.

Thanks
John
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
Hi John,
Welcome to Statii.com, we look forward to the picture of your Statii,

Trev
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
John,

If you fancy meeting up there is an informal www.bassworld.co.uk gathering in Northampton on 18 March that Andre and I will be at with some of our Statii, including Strata number 16!!! Not sure if S3000 will be there or not.

If you aren't a member there, join up (it's free and they are good bunch) and feel free to come along, meet some new friends and try out some amazing gear.

Feel free to PM me or ask on here if you want more info. That goes for all members.:D
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
Yep I will be there, but I might have my W@l with me!;)
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
Well if you are going to utter profanities I'll have a F£nder and a W@rwick with me as well. :o

And my small but perfectly formed Markbass/EBS rig. :D
andreandre
Admin
Posted 18 years ago
Ooooh that's enough guys (where are the gals by the way?) else I'll bring my R%ick or the very portable St*inberger instead of the Strata ;)
johnghjohngh
Posted 18 years ago
Thanks for the welcome, I'll join up to Bassworld and try to make the Northampton event, it will be great to meet you guys

John
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator