New to this site

Last updated on 12 years ago
TheGreekTheGreek
Posted 12 years ago
Only just managed to get onto this site...had a few technical problems which seem to have resolved themselves..much is spoken about the Statii site on the Basschat forum where I'm a member and it's reassuring to see names that I recognise from there. I acquired a Bottle Green Artist from Nick Smith (surely he's as notorious here as he is on the Basschat site) which I've fallen in love with and it's become my go to bass over some quite highly rated competition including a UK built Overwater J4, A Jaydee Roadie 11A, a Veillette Citron and a MM Stingray..
I'm looking forward to learning more about the Status brand and may well bump into other Status owners at the forthcoming LBGS in March..
Success is no accident, it is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. (Pele)
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Hi Greek! Welcome to the forum.
Congrats on your new KB and yes we surely know Nick the Doc around here :)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Welcome to the forum. If you're going to the show Todd Angry-Canuck is coming over with his camera gear. Let him know if you want some shots of your Status taken. You can mail him at tsaphoto@live.ca
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator