new member just bought a baracuda

Last updated on 10 years ago
R
reggieboom
Posted 10 years ago
Hi Guys, just joined, mainly due to buying a barracuda, amazaque. I have always wanted a status, hopefully one day ill have the s2 I always wanted.

I have been playing for 15 years or so, had a long break from it the last two years, looking forward to getting back into it and getting hyperactive with the cuda.

I haven't seen any others for sale befor so if you guys know anything let me know your thoughts. Paid £340 from feebay. chuffed its like new, even got the price tag on the back!
Edited by reggieboom on 02-10-2013 01:52, 10 years ago
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 10 years ago
Lucky you. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I think the electronics are the same as the T Bass so you'll have a good bass there. Don't forget to post some pics for those who weren't watching it on fleabay.

I've said it before, wooden necked Statii are some of the best value basses on the used market. You're getting what was originally a very expensive bass for a few pounds. Result.
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 10 years ago
Yeah, saw that... very nice bass. Don't get hung up on the S2's. All Statii are quality basses. Welcome to the club! Where in this blessed land are you?
R
reggieboom
Posted 10 years ago
Hi guys, I'm based in surrey, very happy with the purchase. I'm afraid I'm not much good at posting pics on forums, I'm an apple user, unless this is on tapatalk?
andreandre
Admin
Posted 10 years ago
Please read the FAQ section or email us for help ! Many Apple fans here no worries ;)

http://www.statii.com/forum/faq.php?c...p?cat_id=4
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator