Manchester Newbie

Last updated on 10 years ago
A
AndyTravis
Posted 10 years ago
Hello folks,

Just got a Kingbass Artist - after years of hankering for one.

Having great fun with it, and am hoping to add a 5 string some point soon.

Have played in bands since I was 13, in and around Manchester, and eventually leading to being in a touring band.

In February 2012 I decided to take some time away from playing, recording etc to spend time with the family.

This year I've started playing covers with mates as a social/hobbyist sort of thing...and it's great to find playing music fun again.

Hope you're all well - if anyone's got a Classic S2 five string for sale (graphite necked - 2000's) we need to talk haha

Regards

Andy
E
ejnarDK
Posted 10 years ago
Hi Andy. Gratz on your recent acquisition. Feel free to flash it, as we are all eager to see new creations.
Can't help you with the s2, but check in frequently as many fine basses up for sale get promoted here. I often find myself drewling on the keyboard over a shiny piece of wood and carbon :-)

Anyways, welcome from me.
B.R. EjnarDK
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 10 years ago
Hi Andy, Mancs welcome here! My drummer is from Manchester! Glad you took the Status route, have you never had one before? Once hooked though its very hard to move away from them.
A
AndyTravis
Posted 10 years ago
Hi guys, will take some decent pics tomorrow and get them on here.

It's pretty much the only bass I've not had before, and yup I'm bitten by the bug!
W
Wonky
Posted 10 years ago
Hi andy, I'm not too far from you, in Runcorn....just bought a kingbass artist from frailers.....
Awsome bass
L
Lebass
Posted 10 years ago
Also not far away from you either! Tameside.
J
jaz50015
Posted 10 years ago
Stockport! :D
W
Wonky
Posted 10 years ago
Jesus and here's me thinking I'd bought something special and a little bit of a rarity ? Turns out every street in the northwest has half a dozen status owners.....:P
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator