Ello :)

Last updated on 10 years ago
W
Wonky
Posted 10 years ago
Just a note to say ello to everyone :)

I'm the proud new owner of a status king bass artist..... So figured this would be the best place to hang out :)

I clearly remember standing in front of a rack of status basses in my local when I wAs a boy bassist, many moons ago...... I was desperate to own a status but it just seemed so impossible....

Well, now i own one.... Maybe 20 years on, but still i finally have my hands on that rock solid plank i always dreamt of.

Glad to finally be amongst good company. ;)
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 10 years ago
Welcome on board, Wonky. I waited about the same time to buy a Status. Trouble is when have one you only want more. Three basses later still wanting more :o
W
Wonky
Posted 10 years ago
Had been playing a sweet fender jazz bass for a while which I was really comfortable with....but on a recent trip to my local shop, frailers in Runcorn (uk) i came upon this kingbass..... I was just in shock when I saw it, it's not the kind of bass you'd find in that shop, he mostly stocks jazz bass, p bass and music man, nothing else really...
I picked it up and spanked it good for an hour and just told him i had to have it....
Thrashed out a deal and here I am.
Just love its fast percussive neck and its unbelievable tonal range.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator