Series 4000 Serial Number

Last updated on 9 years ago
M
MicroKid
Posted 9 years ago
Hello all, first post on the forum.

I've recently become the proud owner of a Status Graphite S4000 bass, and having browsed this forum for some time, I decided to check what the serial number was. However, there doesn't appear to be a number stamped onto the string retainer at the "head" end. Is there any other location where the serial number might be visible?

Cheers.
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 9 years ago
Sometimes there was a number stamped into the side of the bridge. Any chance of a pic or two?
M
MicroKid
Posted 9 years ago
Advice much appreciated, I think I can see something that could be a serial number, but I'll need to dismantle the bridge to see exactly what it is. Currently having a bit of trouble with photos atm, but I will attempt to get one or two pics on the forum at some point in the near future. Also, if and when I obtain the serial number, how would I go about finding out more about the bass, when it was made etc? Would Status provide that info or would I have to ask around here?
M
MicroKid
Posted 9 years ago
A picture of the aforementioned S4000. An absolute joy to play, still needs one or two slight tweaks but pretty much fine.
You do not have access to view attachments
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 9 years ago
Nice one.
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 9 years ago
He is real, he is here, he is fashionable.
Congrats, looks cool!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator