New from the Isle of Wight

Last updated on 9 years ago
runglesrungles
Posted 9 years ago
Hey guys,

I'm Scott - 44 years old from the Isle of Wight. I've had enough of drooling all over the Status-Graphite stand at shows and thought I would get myself one (or five).

Torn between a 34" Kingbass and an S2 Classic at the moment.
I have the groove for my protection.
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 9 years ago
'between'???

GET THEM BOTH!!

:D
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
LucLuc
Posted 9 years ago
I could make an excellent price for both Status :) KB Princess 5 / S2 Headed 5:D
runglesrungles
Posted 9 years ago
Ha! You guys are just what I expected! :)
Garbo28Garbo28
Posted 9 years ago
34" king bass, though I am biased as I picked up my Kingbass standard in March and love it. Tiny stretch for the top of the neck due to where it hangs, but its never caused me any issues.

Saying that the S2 is a great option sits like any normal bass would, so very comfortable to play, but just love the Kingbass more. Or as Moo suggested, treat yourself, get one of each Shock)

If you ever leave the island and are in Pompey on a Friday / Saturday evening, I'm usually gigging there or thereabouts, so you can always try mine out for size. If you let me know you're coming I'll dig out my S4000 too, much heavier than the S2, but the same geometry. Gig list on www.kneeslider.net
Edited by Garbo28 on 05-08-2015 23:50, 9 years ago
runglesrungles
Posted 9 years ago

Garbo28 wrote:
34" king bass, though I am biased as I picked up my Kingbass standard in March and love it. Tiny stretch for the top of the neck due to where it hangs, but its never caused me any issues.

Saying that the S2 is a great option sits like any normal bass would, so very comfortable to play, but just love the Kingbass more. Or as Moo suggested, treat yourself, get one of each :o)

If you ever leave the island and are in Pompey on a Friday / Saturday evening, I'm usually gigging there or thereabouts, so you can always try mine out for size. If you let me know you're coming I'll dig out my S4000 too, much heavier than the S2, but the same geometry. Gig list on www.kneeslider.net

Nice one mate! That's really good of you. Likewise give me a shout if you are ever over on the Isle and fancy nerding it up :)

Scott.
Garbo28Garbo28
Posted 9 years ago
Cheers Scott I'll do that Shock)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator