Bass Guitar Show News !

Last updated on 8 years ago
Rob GreenRob Green
Posted 8 years ago
*** Hot News ***

Slipknot bass player Alex 'V-MAN' Venturella will be around our stand on Saturday at 1.00.

Bring your camera !
Garbo28Garbo28
Posted 8 years ago
This must the only instance where you would hope the celeb does wear a mask, otherwise no one will recognise him :)
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 8 years ago
Ok Cool, Saturday ticket purchased...see some of you there!
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 8 years ago
SUUUUUUUUUNDAY!!!

I'm in André land until then

:(
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
andreandre
Admin
Posted 8 years ago

moo wrote:
SUUUUUUUUUNDAY!!!

I'm in André land until then

:(

Me too (except Thursday I'm in mooLand) - Wish I could join you but I cannot ... Have a great time !!!!!
andreandre
Admin
Posted 8 years ago
Have a great show if you go and don't forget to post pictures (Trev!!) or add to the new IG feed (statusgraphite) ()
TheGreekTheGreek
Posted 8 years ago
I'd just like to thank Rob and Dawn publicly for facilitating the signing of a 1902 bottle of King's Ale by the Bass company by Mark King, which we'll be giving away as a raffle prize at the next Herts Bass Bash in June.

Both Rob and Dawn have been supporting me with this task for a few months now and it's great to see it come to fruition.

I feel that I should mention the many lovely basses on the stand which I thankfully managed NOT to purchase thus keeping my bank balance slightly healthier for the moment. Of course this does not mean that you shouldn't if/when you come across them. My advice...don't try too hard to resist!!

Again, many thanks...
Success is no accident, it is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. (Pele)
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 8 years ago
Great show, nice to catch up with people. Got to meet some great session players, a few 'names' etc. As ever the most impressive stand was Status in all it's glory. Here are a few shots of the basses.

i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc162/DannyBaylis/Galaxy%20Bass_zpspisq376d.jpg

i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc162/DannyBaylis/Matrix_zps1b9niwpf.jpg

i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc162/DannyBaylis/Galaxy2_zpsgrofzjhz.jpg

i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc162/DannyBaylis/J%20Retro_zps0pf1ozxi.jpg

i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc162/DannyBaylis/2016-03-12%2013.48.54_zps7ijhkiqw.jpg

i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc162/DannyBaylis/2016-03-12%2013.50.25_zps6cdb5uqx.jpg

i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc162/DannyBaylis/Twin%20show%20pair_zpsfl7dnbvt.jpg

'V' mans bass??
i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc162/DannyBaylis/2016-03-12%2016.58.16_zpsjqsxiygq.jpg
Edited by Danny on 13-03-2016 06:24, 8 years ago
andreandre
Admin
Posted 8 years ago
Thanks for the pics Danny !!
andreandre
Admin
Posted 8 years ago
Shame I could not make it this year ... Some great shots on FB including this fabulous trio posted by John Edwards

www.statii.com/images/IMG_3026.JPG
Jonathan BlackJonathan Black
Posted 8 years ago
Can't help notice that last picture. Is that a Buzzard version 3?!
B
Bh2697
Posted 8 years ago
That red s2 classic custom looks almost exactly like chris wolstenholmes bass that he uses for "uprising" because of the pickup placement and color, wonder if its his bass?
1995 Series 2 Headed
I like muse
pmarazitipmaraziti
Posted 8 years ago

Jonathan Black wrote:
Can't help notice that last picture. Is that a Buzzard version 3?!

Indeed, please tell us more !!!!

Status KingBass Paramatrix
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 8 years ago

andre wrote:
Shame I could not make it this year ... Some great shots on FB including this fabulous trio posted by John Edwards

www.statii.com/images/IMG_3026.JPG

I know the bloke in the middle but who are the other two 'hangers on''??
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 8 years ago
Regarding the last bass, I spoke to one of the Status luthiers, actually the one that did my cat paws and incidently he said hurry up and order another one so that he can do it again:D So that last bass is so fucking cool huh? The lines are incredible and Slipnots 'V'man has been using them on tour alonside his S2's.
I guess Rob can only name the model, I don't think it's officially a B'3 just a newish run of prototypes I guess?? Rob?? In the flesh though, pretty lovely!
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 8 years ago
Thanks Danny I saw someone had taken a photo when I was messing with the pointy Vman bass, I don't think it has a name yet..

'V' mans bass??
i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc162/DannyBaylis/2016-03-12%2016.58.16_zpsjqsxiygq.jpg
KingBass Prototype 4, MooWood KingBass, Streamline
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 8 years ago
For those on on facebook, here are my Status photos from the show, you should be able to see with out a facebook account.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...792021589c
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 8 years ago

Bh2697 wrote:
That red s2 classic custom looks almost exactly like chris wolstenholmes bass that he uses for "uprising" because of the pickup placement and color, wonder if its his bass?

Dawn said they made 2 one for Chris, the one on the stand is the other..
LucLuc
Posted 8 years ago

Bh2697 wrote:

the red one used for Uprising was mine, I sold it last year
K
kolbola
Posted 8 years ago
[movie=youtube]N9U2kSt5aTs[/movie]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9U2kSt5aTs

Mark King on London Bass Guitar Show with Robert Robert Trujillo and Armand Sabal Lecco
Edited by andre on 19-03-2016 20:29, 8 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.