it´s me

Last updated on 18 years ago
T
Torsten
Posted 18 years ago
Hello you all,

I´m Torsten from germany. I´m playing status since a few month and I don´t want to miss these beautiful and great basses anymore. I have a series 1 (4-string in ice-blue), a 5-string empathy (walnut cover) and a 6-string S2 (also walnut cover) - all models are neck-thru. I´m not a really great artist, but a bassman that knows what it means to give a real deep groove. It´s no problem to me to play an extended version of "exodus" and I also love Mark King, Stanley Clarke, Pino Palladino, Alphonso Johnson, Sting, and so on.

I love the groove - and that´s the reason - because I´m a bassman. Everyone who knows the "king of groove" from earth, wind and fire - knows, what I mean.:D
You do not have access to view attachments
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
Hi Torsten,

A very nice trio of Statii you have there.

I know what you mean about finding the groove, that and keeping good time are a bass players most important roles in my opinion, after all if we wanted to be flash we would play lead guitar. ;)

Chris.
Edited by status on 02-03-2006 09:50, 18 years ago
MattheusMattheus
Posted 18 years ago
Finaly a bassplayer who names Sting as a groovy player!! I hope that someone will give Sting a little money so he can buy a Status bass too. He's now playing a very old second precision bass... hahaha
By the way; those three are really very nice basses.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator