Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: Still seeking: Status BI 4 and 8 string / Status BII

Posted by senmen on 01-04-2006 06:36

Guys, I am still strongly seeking for the following instruments: Status BI 4string Status BI 8string Status BII I am willing to pay good cash or trade in for my current basses: Alembic Spyder 8 string Alembic Dragon Wing Feline Spyder If you have one for sale, plse let me know Many greetings and many thanks for reading Oliver

Edited by senmen on 01-04-2006 06:37

Posted by G-77 on 01-04-2006 07:07

Hi Oliver, I don't own a Buzzard to trade but just for my own curiosity what's the Feline Spyder? Ive not heard of that one. I would love to see pics of you Alembics, as they are all on my GAS list as is a B1. Good luck with your search, Trev.

Posted by senmen on 01-04-2006 08:33

Hi, the Feline Spyder is currently in the make by an english luthier for me. It will be an exact replica to Johns Alembic Spyder basses beeing more closer than the Alembic Replica Spyders. Due to personal reasons I am not willing to play any kind of Alembic instruments or Alemic style instruments anymore. For pics plse send me a mail at senmen@web.de Oliver

Posted by Mattheus on 05-04-2006 20:12

Hee Senmen, you gotta post some pictures when that bass arrives!