Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: An idea for you guys

Posted by MrWalker on 16-02-2006 01:54

This is going to be one GAS-incuding forum, that's for sure! I am a complete newbie to the world of Status (well... that's not entirely true, because I've always "known" a little about them, regarding them as great instruments, and recognize a Status when I see it... but I don't have the full picture!). So the idea: How about making a board (forum) here that's called "Status Basses" and open a thread for each existing model out there. This thread could contain all useful information there is about the various basses, including photos. Technical data, version data, history, and so on. We could all contribute as we learn more about our basses. So, I know there will be threads for the Buzzard (1), B2, S1, S2, Eclipse, Shark, Empathy (?), Electro, Jonas, SmartBass, and so on. Just a suggestion from my part... and I know I'd have appreciated this info three days ago, when I was going back and forth considering whether to get the Shark or not! Grin