Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: Statii Meet Oct 23rd O2 London

Posted by Angry-Canuck on 25-10-2010 00:03

Fat Rich wrote: Big thanks to Moo for his hospitality yesterday!
Absolutely, despite Moo being such a prick his hospitality is so GREATLY appreciated <bows>. Really great meeting Trevor, Rich (big not fat), Lee and Patrick, all such nice people with wonderful basses <drool>. My apologies for not being able to spread myself thin enough to be doing the picture thing and have proper time with all, just not enough hours in one day uh?? And....soooo nice to see the rest of you as well, glad you could make it Darren / Hayley and Danny, actually really got my fingers crossed for Patrick and Danny to make it out to Ipswich tonight if possible Smile Will try to post some pics as I can, will be good to see Rob and Dawn again tonight and yet another blast of L42! i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/IMG_1222.jpg Here is the real proven workhorse of Statii, Patricks bass has seen more action than Pamela Andersons knickers and still plays like a dream. i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/IMG_1190.jpg i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/IMG_1206.jpg