Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: Hey from N.E. England

Posted by Eclipzeundersco on 24-01-2011 22:59

hey i'm a bit of a noob to forums so im sure ill muck up on the "etiquette" somehow but as i need a bit of help with one of my basses i thought this seemed like a good place to start looking, forgive me pre-emptively for my ignorance. so yeah im 26, been playing bass since i was about 10, and did nothing but hang around my local guitar shop on the weekends trying to learn as much as i could when i was a kid, hence me finding my dream bass which was a stealth in that sort of carbon fibre/graphite colour, shame i didnt have £1500 when i was 12 heh...but it will be mine i'm in a up an coming black metal band from N.E. England (but dont let that put you off lol) We're called old corpse road we've made a bit of head-way in the past year. anyhoo im not hear to plug im here for tech help see you in the forums. thanks

Posted by bassbus on 25-01-2011 00:14

Welcome to teh forum. Are you sure you know what you are doing. These basses are adictive. Grin There don't appear to be many forum members in northern Britain.

Edited by bassbus on 18-05-2024 07:19

Posted by Danny on 25-01-2011 05:54

Hi there. You must be the other one? the other being StingGrin Welcome, the guys here will have too much info for you!

Posted by bassbus on 25-01-2011 07:30

Danny wrote: Hi there. You must be the other one? the other being StingGrin Welcome, the guys here will have too much info for you!
Wasn't aware Sting was a member here. Wink And yes we do have too much to say.Grin