Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: Status series 2 (mid 90's) Through Neck Headless - FOR SALE - (help needed)

Posted by hpsauce37 on 26-02-2015 00:49

Hello everyone This is my first post here so please forgive an errors made.... I will start by saying that i am not a 'Musical' person myself and have little knowledege in this area at all however i cant think of a better place than here to gain the advice i need. My father recently passed away. He was a Bass player for quite a well know 60's band. Among other guitars and amps we were left with his guitar which he was using right up to his passing. Not knowing a great deal about them i contacted Status who have advised me that it is a 'Series 2' probably from the mid 90's. As lovely as the guitar is we have no other 'Musicians' in the family and are looking to sell it. The guitar looks to be in very good condition and fully working. I would appreciate your help with regards to setting a resale price for it. I have a figure in mind that i think as a family we would be happy to take however do not want to be unrealistic in this as clearly i do not know the market and have come to this price based upon what i have read on here and the 'new' price list. I can provide further pictures as requested if required. It comes with a 'soft' case and extra strings. I am based in Wiltshire and would prefer local collection but will consider all options Thanks for you time

Edited by hpsauce37 on 26-02-2015 01:08