Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: Shipping in a Status case

Posted by LucienLaTulipe on 28-03-2018 09:08

Hi everyone, I'm already the proud owner of a Series 2 which was posted to me from a finnish boardsman ten years ago (Hi Lassi); it was in the full-flight, tank built aluminium case with moulded foam... Wich implies zero movement inside, hence zero problem with the shipping. Now I'm just about to get a S1 classic and trying hard to think which would be the best way for the seller to send me the beast. The S1 comes with its moulded bass case, not the panzer thing but the simple one. I don't know about this kind of case, is it strong enough to prevent any damage? What would be your tips to protect the bass during its travel? (Paris to East France, yes it's little distance, but you never know, and c'mon, it's a Status bass!!!) Thanks in advance, Lucien P.S. Has been quite a long time I've not been here and browsing randomly the forums makes me happy with all those sexy basses - I promise I'll post pictures as soon as the S1 will arrive and rejoin its old sister!

Edited by LucienLaTulipe on 28-03-2018 09:14