Thread subject: STATII.COM: For all things Status-Graphite :: Hello from US/Japan/Belgium

Posted by Flying thumb wanna be on 31-07-2019 06:08

Thanks moo!!! Yes, i think it is not cocobolo like you said, i used to own an Alembic with cocobolo and even the most straight grained cocobolo is not that straight. I have to say, when I first played this bass, it just felt the same as the '93 I had. Over the years, I've owned a lot of basses and I'm pretty confident that Status headless graphite neck is the one for me. Now, i am really wanting to try out the S2 Classic headless graphite thru neck version with the Bendwell. I'm big fan of medium scale basses and this is really tempting. Do you know if Status factory has basses on display to try on? Since I live in Belgium right now, I might take this opportunity to make the pilgrimage to the birth place. Anyone been to the factory?? Andre-san: thanks for your warm welcome!! moo-san has been very nice, it's sad that forum isn't all that active, but given the scale of fan base, i guess it’s understandable.