New Software Upgrade Today!

Last updated on 16 years ago
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 16 years ago

PM notification by email seems to fail as well so it's on my to do list

WORKING!!
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
andreandre
Admin
Posted 16 years ago
Email notification now fixed and working !

Timestamp should be your local time so it works for me. What is the time difference for you, 1 hour (on the forum I mean)
P
ped
Posted 16 years ago
Very cool, lots of great features.

Cheers
ped

p.s http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=27452
andreandre
Admin
Posted 16 years ago
Thanks a lot Ped and thanks for the Basschat post too ;)
youngjr1youngjr1
Veteran Member
Posted 16 years ago

themoo wrote:

Also, might be nice to have a default 'gap' between text and the signature. I'm needing to look closely sometimes to see 'posts' as opposed to signatures etc... BUT I am getting old and my poor eyes aren't what they use to be! :D

I'd like to second that request if you get time for it Andre. It can be a bit difficult to distinguish between a post and a signature sometimes, particularly if there is a long sig. I've reduced the font of my sig and put it in italics, but most folks sigs are the same font and size as their posts.
This really isn't that big of a deal, and I don't want to be a complainer. If this never changes or is too much trouble, this site is still A++!
andreandre
Admin
Posted 16 years ago
Well I could suggest you try to change the theme in your profile, that may give you some better layouts. Personally I prefer this one because it's sober but Gillette is pretty go and so is Pastel (which has a bar at the top right to change the color)

It also depends on your display size and resolution, preferred font size, etc.

Give them a try and let me know!!

PS. Phos is also quite nice and quick to load
Edited by andre on 12-09-2008 07:00, 16 years ago
youngjr1youngjr1
Veteran Member
Posted 16 years ago
I went ahead and tried most of the different themes out. None of them have more space btwn the body and sig, however the "Fumaeleon" has a thick white line btwn them. Problem solved. Thanks Andre, your genius strikes again!
andreandre
Admin
Posted 16 years ago
Good glad you found a solution!

I have fixed a couple of other bugs today as well and added some missing features such as:

- Adding a picture to your post (was missing ...)
- Members can create polls now (by creating a New Thread only!)
- Time offset has been added in the profile, so now you can set your local time as an offset of the main site (set to GMT +2 on summer time)

Enjoy!

www.statii.com/infusions/forum/images/headdesk.gif
Edited by andre on 12-09-2008 19:25, 16 years ago
thumperthumper
Posted 16 years ago
Fine job Andre!;)
...be kind to each other...
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 16 years ago
Thanks andre', the forum looks great ( even without the green :) )
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
hazb74hazb74
Posted 16 years ago
I think the new lay out looks great! I especially like the logged in info top right of screen. That works really well.
rgds, Harry AKA Sarcastic Bastard

My gear:
'07 Status S2 5
'96 Status Energy 5
'08 Status Smartbass 5
'06 Status/Musicman Stingray 5
Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 Amp
Genz Benz Neo X 212T
andreandre
Admin
Posted 16 years ago
Here's a new trick on the Forum ... you can now embed a Youtube or Google video (read the FAQ - Forum Posts for more info!) ;)

Example:

[movie=youtube]iqmMzwJgg2g[/movie]

Enjoy!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator