treebark55treebark55
Posted 15 years ago
Half the time, I can't even see the Flash player. :|
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

treebark55 wrote:

When that happens, just scroll down so that the player is in view, then refresh the page. Thank you Bill Gates!! :@
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Always there on a Mac!!

Thank you Steve Jobs!!
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Just had another 'listen through'!

Jeez Louise there are some really nice pieces in there. Well done fellas. Tough choices!
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
treebark55treebark55
Posted 15 years ago

Todd K wrote:

treebark55 wrote:

When that happens, just scroll down so that the player is in view, then refresh the page. Thank you Bill Gates!! :@

It's strange - I can see it fine at work and on my work laptop, but not on my home laptop -- not on IE or Firefox. I think it must be something in my security settings. Or maybe the player isn't compatible with Flash 10?

Anyway, I have voted.

Some very good tunes here, I think there may have to be a Volume 2!

Mark
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

treebark55 wrote:

Todd K wrote:

treebark55 wrote:

It's strange - I can see it fine at work and on my work laptop, but not on my home laptop -- not on IE or Firefox. I think it must be something in my security settings. Or maybe the player isn't compatible with Flash 10?

Anyway, I have voted.

Mark

Trash cookies, and your browser cache!

Should work after that!
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

treebark55 wrote:

Todd K wrote:

treebark55 wrote:

Anyway, I have voted.

Mark

I have the same problem ever since I reformatted.
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Finally poured a glass of wine and listened to the songs back to back. So difficult to make choices and probably a good thing there was only 18 selections this time around.
Fantastic work from all involved!

statii.com/forum/images/smiley/man_bowing.gif

D
Don Prince
Posted 15 years ago
Finaly sat down with a strong cup of black coffee & went through every song with an open mind. Lots of great stuff in there, congradulation to everybody, not easy to choose only 8 songs out of 18...

Alas, I have submited my personal favorites.

Don.
RetroronRetroron
Posted 15 years ago
Some really great tracks!! Perhaps we should choose the top ten, as I still think 8 tracks is too short!!!B)
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

Retroron wrote:
Some really great tracks!! Perhaps we should choose the top ten, as I still think 8 tracks is too short!!!B)

andre wrote:
Well the poll does not account for the actual final count, so it may depend on the length of the total tracks . Meanwhile I have moved the poll window up a bit now so ... vote away !

That answer your question pirck??
MisterpinkMisterpink
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Who's pirck? ;)
Essex..... Home of the Bass!!!!

UK Award Winning Wedding/Function Band:www.5catfish.com

HOT SAUCE Disco/Funk/Rare Groove covers band:www.HotSauceDisco.com

Sponsors
www.k-array.com/
www.gallien-krueger.com
www.purple-chili.com
i112.photobucket.com/albums/n182/crez5150/JayCramphorneavt.jpg
Edited by Misterpink on 17-11-2008 06:15, 15 years ago
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

Misterpink wrote:
Who's pirck? ;)

That prick with the lovely fresh rosewood KB!
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
I'm Prick and my wife's prick too!
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
RIGHT THEN!
sirmoogsirmoog
Posted 15 years ago
Hard to choose but finally did it... my lips are sealed B)
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
COME ON PEOPLE, GET THOSE VOTES IN!
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Gentlemen,

Have you noticed, there are 18 song track submissions, and so far there have been less than 30 votes??????

Please, everybody just take a few minutes and listen to the songs briefly and cast your votes.

There are many many members of this forum, so how could there be so few votes accounted for????

My concern is that the fewer the votes, the less "fair" it is for the people who took the time and put forth the effort to put a song together due to bias.

Voting doesn't cost anything, and just takes a few minutes. What do I need to do to get even the none active members to vote?
Edited by Angry-Canuck on 22-11-2008 07:27, 15 years ago
treebark55treebark55
Posted 15 years ago
It does seem odd, considering that 45 different members have visited the site just today alone.

Of course, I'd be happy to vote again, but I know that's not what you're after. ;)
youngjr1youngjr1
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
I haven't had the chance yet to give them all a fair listen, but will get to it today Todd...thanks for the kick in the pants.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator