An idea for you guys

Last updated on 18 years ago
M
MrWalker
Posted 18 years ago
This is going to be one GAS-incuding forum, that's for sure!

I am a complete newbie to the world of Status (well... that's not entirely true, because I've always "known" a little about them, regarding them as great instruments, and recognize a Status when I see it... but I don't have the full picture!).

So the idea: How about making a board (forum) here that's called "Status Basses" and open a thread for each existing model out there. This thread could contain all useful information there is about the various basses, including photos. Technical data, version data, history, and so on. We could all contribute as we learn more about our basses.

So, I know there will be threads for the Buzzard (1), B2, S1, S2, Eclipse, Shark, Empathy (?), Electro, Jonas, SmartBass, and so on.

Just a suggestion from my part... and I know I'd have appreciated this info three days ago, when I was going back and forth considering whether to get the Shark or not! :D
RichRich
Posted 18 years ago
And then there's the original Series 1, the S2000, S3000, S4000, Matrix, Stealth, Groove, Kingbass, Retroactive, maybe even the Trace T-Bass..? :D
I'm not some sort of drug-taking alcoholic git.
I'm just a git.
Edited by Rich on 16-02-2006 02:09, 18 years ago
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
Thanks MrWalker,

I think Andres plans for the site to include something along those line. For the time being you can visit the Status catalog page. http://statii.com/forum/viewpage.php?...?page_id=1

Trev.
Edited by G-77 on 16-02-2006 02:51, 18 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.