Shipping

Last updated on 12 years ago
G
gumballs
Posted 12 years ago
I don't get it. I know ill be hearing from some critics that do not like to hear the truth. But why is everybody so afraid to ship overseas ? If you document everything and you get the item insured ,whats the bid deal ? Im sure Lawbert would agree with me that its up to the person selling the item if ,when and where you want to ship an item. But they should disclose all of this in the listing ,as I once read here,I forget where . I remember an intelligent member on here suggesting you post that you will or will not ship somewhere. I guess there are people on here that would prefer answering numerous PMs from potential buyers ,only to tell them ,I don't ship to the US. Still not getting it. Case and point .Hen barn ,selling a Status black beauty. Why not just put a small little line ,will not ship to the US. I see you posted a nice photo of a damaged item which would be covered if insured. Because God knows shipping accidents only happened if you ship overseas. Reason I use that seller as an example is because ,I sent a pm and then had to constantly check to await the sellers answer to my question ,which could have just been avoided if it was listed in the ad. Which to mo my surprise doesn't ship overseas . So lets make it official ,for now on we will put where we will and will not ship to right in the listing. There thats done,I'm glad we could all agree on that. Thanks Lawbert ,I couldn't agree more.
Edited by gumballs on 01-04-2012 08:49, 12 years ago
S
sprocket
Posted 12 years ago
Hey gumballs I hear you as for the none shipping to the US , it s true , it s also true of some US companies , dealers , & individuals that don t want to ship overseas as well , I guess it falls down to individuals or companies , whatever , that don t want to bother , it seems as it s too much problem to them , but I think so , might be wrong in there .
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Here's a room full of people who agree with you...

i49.photobucket.com/albums/f284/MatthewAshenden/large_empty_room.jpg
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/militaryyawn.jpg
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
gumballs, if you actually read the posts on this forum you would have seen the results of shipping overseas. So stop going on and just pay attention to what is being said on this forum.
LawbertLawbert
Posted 12 years ago
In the words of L42 "Are you hearing what I hear"
Whats for Dinner Dear?
You do not have access to view attachments
me4bassme4bass
Veteran Member
Posted 12 years ago
Oh Dear !!
There appears to be a never-ending supply

i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab313/Me4Bass/gumball-machinecopy.gif
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc335/BassBus2/circles.jpg
JimJim
Posted 12 years ago
3.bp.blogspot.com/-6cPeRtFXoP4/TrFu4bH9lQI/AAAAAAAAAUc/hh69hnFsfTM/s1600/christonabike.jpg
- Status Empathy 4 String Headless SimS SensiLight LEDs
- Status "The Groove" 5 String
- Fender Squier Contemporary Active Jazz Bass
- Hohner B2 Steinberger Copy
- Crafter Electro-Acoustic Bass
- Fender Squier Affinity P-Bass
- TC Electronic RH750 + RS210 + RS112
- Trace Elliot Series 6 715 1 x15" Combo (For Sale!)
- Peavey Microbass Practice Amp
G
gumballs
Posted 12 years ago
Hey Bassbus ,if you read the post u will see it says nothing about not shipping to the US. So put your reading glasses on and look through that again. You are obviously reading something I'm not. Once again ,its simple ,small iittle l sentence will not ship here or there . Its not rocket science
S
Slapmonsta
Posted 12 years ago
I know of a bloke that builds brand new Status basses-and apparently he's very happy to send them overseas...;)
G
gumballs
Posted 12 years ago
Moo ,u sell that bass yet?
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Doh! I think we've all been a bit slow on the uptake here. Look at the date of the opening post. My mistake. I should have realised. ;)

Nice one gumballs, you caught us all out.
LawbertLawbert
Posted 12 years ago

BassBus wrote:
Doh! I think we've all been a bit slow on the uptake here. Look at the date of the opening post. My mistake. I should have realised. ;)

Nice one gumballs, you caught us all out.

If only it was that simple:(

Im am certain that most owners would happily ship to the US to a buyer that had a wallet big enough to buy and was prepared to take on the costs of shipping and any import duty that may be applied by the given state in the US.

Gumballs Old Son there is a plethora of Statii in the US available for sale which are openly available to a purchaser of any cuntry;)

If you seriously want to purchase a Status then lose the attitude and you might have half a chance of nothing here;)
Whats for Dinner Dear?
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
What I can't understand is how someone can keep an argument going for quite so long. What issues are going on there? Even in the face of so many 'anti-gumballs' replies nothing seems to sink in.

i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc335/BassBus2/headonWall.jpg
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
I've done a little homework, click on the link below and select any of the basses you wish to have. Apparently they ship anywhere in the U.S.

http://www.basscentral.com/2003/statu...atus.shtml

B)
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
T
travelingbassman
Posted 12 years ago
Good work Todd.

Will they ship to the UK ? :D
Did you know that an over exposure to shit drummers can make you ill ,Sad
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago

Angry-Canuck wrote:
I've done a little homework, click on the link below and select any of the basses you wish to have. Apparently they ship anywhere in the U.S.

B)

They aren't real Status!

You can't get real Status basses into the USA.

:|
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
LawbertLawbert
Posted 12 years ago

moo wrote:
Here's a room full of people who agree with you...

i49.photobucket.com/albums/f284/MatthewAshenden/large_empty_room.jpg

moo wrote:

Angry-Canuck wrote:

B)

They aren't real Status!

You can't get real Status basses into the USA.

:|

That will be the USA Showroom then?:|
Whats for Dinner Dear?
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
:D
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator