Bassworld Bash - 17 March 2007

Last updated on 17 years ago
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
nah, we just need space for the security team that sourounds Mrs Moo & Mrs Moo 2 ! B)
KingBass Prototype 4, MooWood KingBass, Streamline
johnghjohngh
Posted 17 years ago

status wrote:
So it looks like we will have a Statii corner comprising muso69ang, themoo, Andre, G-77, OBBM, paulc and yours truly. That is potentially a very considerable number of Status basses (and a guitar). B)

I'm really looking forward to it. Anyone else planning to come along?

Count me in too, we will have to see if we can do another Statii LED photo, but this time with more than 3 people B)
lefty68lefty68
Posted 17 years ago
Hi all,
Why not bringing a web cam to make a live show ,for those who can't come;)
Greetz
André
andreandre
Admin
Posted 17 years ago
Well, if there is an internet connection we can use, I would be glad to arrange a live feed on this site !

Right, so who's coming apart from Mr Moo's Security Squad?

I just booked my flights and thanks to Status's (the man not the bass) generosity I now have a lift (so I won't get lost G-77 ;) - mind you I may still bring my handheld GPS ...

I will bring my Status guitar this time.
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
I'm going to be there which will be a relief to Andre (see above). I do however plan a short excursion during the day to watch the rugby in the bar area.

You won't need your GPS Andre as I've been to all of the previous Bashes. You might need a mechanic though as the Status guitar might get stuck inside when my car boot develops a fault! ;)
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
I will be there, (chris I can pick up andre ifrom Luton if you want as it is on my way)

I will try to bring my Video camera this time, I think a live feed might be hard to arrange, as the venu would have to have a wifi connecton & all the appropriate ports be unblocked! not to mention having enough band width and some decent streaming software. !!!
KingBass Prototype 4, MooWood KingBass, Streamline
andreandre
Admin
Posted 17 years ago
Thanks for the offer Trev (see PM)!
Indeed it would be tough, streaming software is easy but wifi ... is tough :-(
andreandre
Admin
Posted 17 years ago
So does that mean that the following Statiiers are coming:

status
g-77
themoo
obbm (oh by th way if you have the time could you bring me two right-angled to straight 3 meter cables?)
muso69ang
johngh
me

Sounds like fun!
O
obbm
Posted 17 years ago

andre wrote:
obbm (oh by th way if you have the time could you bring me two right-angled to straight 3 meter cables?)

No problem. Would that be in the red, the blue or the black cable?

Anyone else?
obbm - owner of Rock-Wire, fine cables for the music industry.

Details at Rock-Wire or pm or email me.
andreandre
Admin
Posted 17 years ago
Aah choices now? I'll have a red one and a blue one please!
Cash is in my pocket ;)
O
obbm
Posted 17 years ago
Noted.

statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
OBBM's cables are very highly recommended for those that are new(ish) to this site.
andreandre
Admin
Posted 17 years ago
So I've heard! Added a bit of advertising in the news section ;)
O
obbm
Posted 17 years ago
Thanks. Much appreciated.

andreandre
Admin
Posted 17 years ago
Sorry to say I won't be able to make the Bash; I broke my large toe and have a cast on now for 4 weeks :(

Have a great time and please post some pictures - headed, headless, with LEDs or LEDless ;)
Edited by andre on 09-03-2007 21:22, 17 years ago
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
As it is now only 2 days away I felt this needed a bump to act as a reminder to everyone. Please come along if you can as it would be good to put faces to names and to see and try out some amazing kit.
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 17 years ago
Alas, not looking too good for me!!

I won't know for sure until tomorrow but things not shaping up too well!

Goddammit

:@
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
johnghjohngh
Posted 17 years ago
Not looking good for me either at the moment, its all going Pete Tong !
franfran
Posted 17 years ago

andre wrote:

Have a great time and please post some pictures - headed, headless, with LEDs or LEDless ;)

you mean with toe or toeless :o;):D
andreandre
Admin
Posted 17 years ago
Toeless for the moment :-(
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator